Secure Your Position Now
Training On Live Projects
What is Digital Marketing and What is Included In Course Rohtak?
If they want to make the career in Internet Marketing, this course will be helpful for you. You can join Digital Marketing to expand your own business online.
Digital Marketing has become an established method of marketing both product and services via electronic channels made available by innovative developers the likes of internet and other digital sources. This is a simplified definition of the term made available to the general public. In reality, the scope of digital marketing is not limited to the above mentioned but it also channels to broadcasts like in fax, voice or RSS, podcasts, the ever popular blogging, text messaging and many others.
Many business entities all around the globe have been established to specialize on Search Engine Optimization also known as SEO. SEO is but one of the many channels that is utilized by the online marketing Industry and is commonly used as well.
SEO is a great online marketing strategy to increase traffic to a site being promoted for various purposes. Since the dawn of the Techno Era, our reliance to the internet cannot be helped. This makes the World Wide Web become the most powerful and most commonly used medium of our current time. In the course of the developing digital marketing industry, these companies were able to gear up with personnel that specialize on all the aspects concerning the industry itself.
A marketers goal is to put you at the front and to make sure that you are exposed to your target market in whichever industry it is you are operating in. Also to make your presence known to those who seek it online 24 hours a day. Most often than not, people of this generation rely heavily on the internet and putting you up on the front line when they hit search is what they make happen for you.
The services offered by Our company are as follows:
This is done by creating online sites or sources that has the key words or phrases in it that links back to the main site. With this, visits or traffic is increased and the chance of closing a sale by customer’s judgment is enhanced as well. Additionally, the chance of finding your site through these links is raised and the potential customers will likely consider it convenient.
This takes exposure to a higher level. As we know, based on study conducted on Americans, about 23% of the time people spends online is on Social Networking sites. This will allow the suggested exposure of the link to all age brackets logically people from all walks of life. This will benefit the company in expanding the customer base by increasing the number of potential buyers.
Because of the advancement in technology not only are these entities able to obtain real-time reports of the views it also generates a relatively more realistic numbers to meditate on to use as either leverage or a point to improve a product or service.
15 Modules for Digital Marketing Course in Rohtak
We gathered most widely used Digital Marketing course content. The Digital Marketing course syllabus covers basic to advanced level.
Module 1- Introduction to Digital Marketing, SEO, SMO
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Introduction to SEO
- Introduction to SMO
- Introduction and Course Overview
- History of the Internet
- What Do The Statistics Tell Us?
- Real v/s Digital World
- Careers and prospects in Digital Marketing
Module 2- HTML Tags
- HTML Tags
- Details of HTML tags with examples
- Title, Meta tag etc.
- HTML 5 tags with examples
Module 3- Way to Organic Search
- Basics on Search Engines, Search Results,
- Crawlers and Indexing Ranking and Results,
- How do Search Engines Derive Importance?
- Understanding the SERP
- Algorithm Updates Panda Update and its Importance
- On-Page Meta Tags, Description, Keywords, Title Tags Off-Page-Link Building, Article / Blog Submissions
Module 4– Keyword Research and Tactics
- Introduction to Keyword Research
- Types of Keywords
- Keyword Research Strategy
- Keywords Analysis Tools
- Finding the good keywords
- Localized Keywords Research
- Language based keywords
Module 5- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics- How to set up Analytics
- Linking Analytics with other properties
- Creating Goals and Tracking Conversions
- Understanding Google Analytics Reports
Module 6- Clients Input form
- Business name
- Owner name
- Business contact details
- Business email address
- Business hours
- Business logo and more
Module 7- Off-Page Optimization
- Submission to search engines
- Introduction to Offsite Optimization
- Local marketing of websites depending on locations
- Promoting Subsequent pages of the website
- Black Hat / White Hat / Grey Hat SEO
- Types of Linking Methods
- Free Links / Paid Links
- Directory Submission
- Blog Submission & Commenting
- Free Classifieds
- Forums Posting
- Forum Signatures and Commenting
- Press Releases
- Video optimization
- Link Building
- Article Submissions
- Social Bookmarking
- How to promote home page
- Image Optimiasation
Module 8- Facebook Optimization
- Facebook Marketing-Creation of FB Page, Profile and Group
- Creation of Content to create hype and Reach
- How to increase likes and fans?
- Understanding FB Insights
- FB Lab
- Setting up a FB Campaign
- Running your FB Ads
- Understanding FB Ads Reporting
- FB Adverts Lab
Module 9 – On-Page Optimization
- Importance of Domain Names and Value
- Website Structure and Navigation Menu Optimization
- Coding Best Practices
- Filename Optimization
- Title Tag Optimization
- Meta Tags
- Headers Optimization
- Page Speed Optimization Tool
- Anchor Links Optimization
- POP-UP and Sticky ads
- Meta Geo
- Creating an HTML and XML sitemaps
- URL Rewriting Techniques (301, 302)
- HTML Validation using W3C
- Google SEO Guidelines
- Search Engines V/S directory
- Major search engines and directories
- Creating Robots file
- URL renaming/re-writing
Module 10– Google Webmaster
- Setting up a Webmaster A/C
- Setting up Sitemap in Google Webmaster
- Checking External and Internal Linking
- Understanding the Webmaster Report
- Google Knowledge Graph
Module 11- Display Advertising & Adwords
- Basics of SEM
- AdWords A/C Setup
- Running your first Campaign
Module 12- SEO TOOLS
- SEO powersuite
- Screaming Frog
- Traffic Travis and more
Module 13- Reports and Management
- Website Position Analysis in various search engines
- Introduction to Google Analytics in details
- Installing Google Analytics
- Basics of Google Analytics
- Visitors Reports
- Geographic Reports
- Traffic Sources Reports
- Keywords Reports
Module 14- Live Practical for Client
- Directory Submission
- Article Submission
- Classified Submission
- Profile creation
- Press Release
- Social Bookmarking
- Document submission / PDF / PPT
Module 15 – More Practice for Clients
- Image sharing
- Blog creating
- Forum Posting
- Email Submission
- Content Writing
- Video Submission
- Google Indexing
- Keyword Rank
OUR SUCCESS STORY
Trending Blog Posts
As we look around in our houses and workplaces, all we see is technology embedded in our lives so much...
The online business world is constantly expanding. As the world went under lockdown to minimize the spread of the novel...
If you run an e-commerce website, there will come a time when your product is discontinued or out of stock....
Social networking is mainly used to share the latest news, update, share a comment, liking others post/feed, user can download/...
The use of social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, YouTube TV etc in your marketing strategy can be...
In this competitive world, you have to make sure that you get the best out of your advertising strategies. However,...
We have the end of the year and it is a time of summaries in every company. Entrepreneurs are analyzing...
For most people, Instagram is favourite among all other social media marketing channels. It keeps releasing new and exciting features...
SEO techniques are continuously and rapidly changing with evolving Google algorithms. If you are not aware of up-to-date SEO trends...
The social media has grabbed a significant spot in the lives of teens and tweens of post-millennial generation.The socializing platforms...
Who does not go shopping? Everybody goes to the market or malls to get the items they need for their...
Here is your search for designing the perfect homepage that ranks top on the google ends. Making home beautiful is...
SMB’s (Small Businesses) today are at the mercy of the Google Places local business directory. While many local companies are...
Bing handles roughly nine hundred million searches each day and accounts for about 7.5 percent of search engine market share....
The global economic recession has had varying impact on education sector across countries. The financial crisis has negatively impacted state...
Internet is growing and more than 80 percent of people search the internet to do the shopping get the services...
Because AI ( Artificial Intelligence ) affects our daily lives and AI will have billions of dollars in impact on...
Probably you heard about the quote “Mistakes make a man perfect” but this applies only when you learn from them....
An effective SEO company understands the most relevant and current industry techniques. This results in a targeted strategy for your...
What really goes into the determination of SEO Price The mere fact that SEO will generate previously unheralded amounts of...