SEO is definitely a great way to optimize your business on the internet. Now, that doesn’t mean that you are necessarily required to have a website in order to promote your business online.
A large number of businesses, including lawyers and legal services, are now using various online marketing techniques to promote their online and offline businesses on the internet. And SEO is the best of these strategies.
So, if you are a lawyer, looking for a way to promote your services, go for Search Engine Optimization.
Here’s is how.
If you are a law firm, you can benefit from the following statistics.
- Law firms will make more use of video marketing for content promotion, as more than 82% of consumer traffic will generate from videos, by 2020.
- Most of the reputed law firms will have their own websites as close to 70% law firms are generating substantial cases through their business sites.
- As much as 74% of the legal consumers visit the website of a law firm before hiring it.
- LinkedIn is contributing around 45% of all traffic coming to law firm sites.
- Many users watch the videos of law firms to get an idea of their services.
- Having a call to action on the homepage of your law firm website will positively impact its performance.
- More than 33% of all legal consumers use some kind of online resource to search for a legal service or lawyer.
- About 60% of all law firm websites do not have an email address on the homepage, which is wrong.
Make sure you are doing whatever is necessary to establish a solid online presence for your business, including SEO.
Effective Law Firm Marketing Techniques
- Use the right platforms to promote your business online – try directory listing, SEO, social media, etc.
- Use high-quality content for website and marketing purpose
- Make sure you can measure/track your marketing efforts and investments
- Do what is good for your clients
- Try generating traffic from referral sources
- Become a part of popular trade associations
- Hire a business executive who can bring clients directly through valid means
- Make a business plan and follow it
- Make sure you give enough time to the development of your business
- Keep tracking your results and improve the tactics if the current ones are not working for you.
In fact, when it comes to SEO strategies and techniques, they’re no different from other businesses. It can also be said that with the assistance of a dependable SEO expert with long industry knowledge you can position your law firm website optimized in Google’s organic search page. If your website gets rank on the first-page upper position than you’ve definitely higher chances of meeting new clients. Given that, most individuals search for lawyers hardly have the patience to go through the long-listed result page from 2nd page onward.
Most prefer to hire ones that appear on the top result page because that seems to be more trustworthy, professional, and productive.
It’s been a proven fact that SEO for a lawyer can make wonders. An expert SEO can make your business fast rolling with increased leads and clients. To make it happened; your SEO firm undertakes various strategies and tactics as follows:
Analyzing your market and competitors
A consistent way to initiate your SEO endeavor is done by analyzing your competitors’ activity. The SEO expert goes through the websites of other law firms in your locality in order to get an overall idea about their practicing areas, clients, success rates, background, etc. They note every detail and try to find the deficient areas and implement them on your website to make it more search-engine friendly. Further, based on your specialty area, they implement the best keywords which can be used.
Researching keywords is likely to be the next most vital task that your SEO for lawyer undergoes. After having overall internet research, they gain an idea of what kinds of keywords that can be used for you. However, they equally do the necessary research for finding keywords through SEO tools and find added keywords like- long-tail keywords that ideally fit to your website. They also pay special attention to local keywords based on the locale, city, or country where you extend customer services.
Well-Optimized Meta Descriptions
A Meta description is a short description involving your website which appears just under as a direct link of search engine results. They’re prepared by SEOs that quickly summaries the description of your target audience what they’ll find once they visit your site. Oftentimes, these phrases are taken from your site or as a specialized description so that it can help boost search results rankings, in addition, to increase of CTR (click-through rate).
Increase Visual Appeal
Incidentally, Google has recently put greater importance on user experience in its ranking process as a precondition. If your site is more visually appealing or has a greater user interface, you’ll automatically grow on SERPs. Accordingly, your SEO company adds videos, responsive web design, and ensures that your site comes up with a mobile-friendly website.
Go for Local
For local searches on search engines like Google, Yahoo, or Bing have earned high popularity especially in the professional field like doctors, lawyers, interior designers, etc. People want to be more specific for knowing the area where the lawyer is positioned and meet them personally to discuss their legal concerns. Especially, for this kind of professionals and other service providers like plumbers, Ac mechanics, or carpenters, etc, people like to go for locally reputed enterprises to get their instant access and services. Which is why; it is important to ensure that your SEO should be targeted accordingly toward local communities